GOAL: what are you setting out to achieve? Where is the target and what is required to get there?
INSPIRE: the first step toward achieving the goal. Are you and your team motivated to put energy toward achieving the goal? Has a genuine consensus and commitment been made by all concerned?
INFORM: yourself - and your team.
· Is there prior information regarding the job?
· Do you know where to go to get information?
· Has sufficient information been supplied?
· Can the information be easily understood or do you need technical or language translation?
· Are you trained in the task(s)?
· Is the data up-to-date?
INITIATE: the bringing together of human skills and engineered resources to create goods or services.
· Is there a clear understanding of what to do?
· Are you capable of clear action?
· Are there plans for contingency actions?
· Do you know of any physical and/or mental inabilities?
< Back to Triangles index
Welcome Page | About Us | Services | Pricing | Book of Triangles | Contact Us | Other Safety Sites